GSLF Index du Forum GSLF
Discussions-sur-le-fleuve

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion

how is Moriarty persuaded so quickly?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GSLF Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 06:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: how is Moriarty persuaded so quickly? Répondre en citant

Hello,

What could Sherlock have threatened him with? And we saw that Moriarty held up well to torture, so the threat of a beating wasn't the final straw.

Apologies if this has been discussed to death, I'm new and still looking around, but I was rewatching this scene, and the only way it makes any sense to me is if there are things they both knew that we were not party to, and which will be revealed in the next season.

The only thing that makes sense to me, if it was all just as it was and nothing more, is that Moriarty was so unhinged that Sherlock could take advantage of that, and use his volatility and the fact that he was so 'changeable' to agitate him into making a fatal mistake. But again, it just seems... not enough. This was a man who had his fingers in many impressive criminal pies, we saw throughout season 1 and 2 the kind of people he was dealing with - 'criminal web with a thousand threads and he knows exactly how each of them dances'. It does make me think that the two Moriarty's theory is possible - one logical mastermind, and one 'not wound too tight' showman - to be sacrificed when needed?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.sherlockforum.com/forum/topic/3256-rooftop-scene-how-is-moriarty-persuaded-so-quickly/

B2B Online Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 06:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GSLF Index du Forum -> Loisirs -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation